2324Xclusive Update: Download DJ Baddo – Season Of Love Vol.1


It’s the season of love,Baddest DJ Baddo is here with a new mixtape for this very great season…Only if you can hit the download button,that is when you will know how badt DJ Baddo is…Feel free to share this new mix after downloading.Love you all…DJ Baddo still the baddest street DJ…


TRACK LIST:
1 Westlife – Close
2 Celinedion – The Power Of Love
3 Sade Adu – By Your Side
4 Boyz 2Men – End Of The Road
5 Rkelly – Storm Is Over
6 Chris De Burg – Lady In Red
7 Keshia Cole – Heaven Sent
8 Craig David – Rendevous
9 Maria Carey – Always Be My Baby
10 Enrique Iglesians – Hero
11 Roxette – It Must Have Been Love
12 Micheal Bolton – Soul Provider
13 Phil Collins – All My Life
14 Craig David – We Were Ment To Be
15 Micheal Bolton – Lean On Me
16 Kerith Sweyath – Twisted
17 Marc Anthony – I Need You
18 Lionel Richie – Do It To Me One More Time
19 Venessa – A Thousand Miles
20 Rkelly – World Greatest
21 Backstreet Boyz – I Want It
22 Westlife – I Lay My Life On You
23 Elton John – Sacrifice
24 Celine Dion & Rkelly – Am your Angel
25 Joe – I Believe In You
26 Shanice – Loving You
27 Monica – For You I Will
28 Usher – You Got It Bad
29 Brandy – Evrything I Do
30 3T – Anything
31 Kc & Jojo – All My Life
32 Brandy – Have U Ever
33 Bryan Adams – Please Forgive Me
34 All 4 One – Love
35 Shania Twain – Still The One
36 Micheal Jackson – Speechless
37 Whitney Houston – Always Love You
37 Shanai Twain – From This Moment
38 Joe – I Wana Know
39 Akon – Nobody

Share on Google Plus

About 2324xclusive Store

2324Xclusive Store Is a subsidiary Of 2324Xclusive Media Is An Online classify commerces And market place Were You Can Get Various Items ( Skincare Products, Home Appliances And Accessories)

0 comments:

Post a Comment