2324Xclusive Update: Diddy Maintains He’s Not Ready for Marriage

Diddy and Cassie have been an item for about eight years now and he fathered five children with three other women before she came into the picture, so it’s probably safe to say the 45-year-old rapper loves living his life without being tied down. In a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live, Diddy reiterated his views that the married life is not for this bad boy.
“I don’t know [if I’ll ever get married],” he said. “It’s the whole thing of...I think you have to be ready for it because it’s somebody else’s heart involved. That’s just a lot of responsibility and I don’t want to be going to court and having somebody interfere in my relationship. So I’d rather just do the Goldie Hawn.”
Actress Goldie Hawn has been in a relationship with actor Kurt Russell for 32 years with no plans of walking down the aisle. That said, Diddy sees the financial perks that come with getting married and he’s willing to offer a semblance of those benefits to a lucky lady.
“But I will give a contract. I will commit to a contract, a love contract,” Diddy added. “I’m talking about where there’s some money involved too if there’re any problems. You have to have an agreement. You can’t just love somebody, take them and y’all just part.”
Share on Google Plus

About 2324xclusive Store

2324Xclusive Store Is a subsidiary Of 2324Xclusive Media Is An Online classify commerces And market place Were You Can Get Various Items ( Skincare Products, Home Appliances And Accessories)

0 comments:

Post a Comment