2324xclusive Update: Not Too Late To Learn, Nollyhood Yoruba actor "Yinka Quadri" Is Returning To School At Age 55


Popular Nollyhood Yoruba actor/producer, Yinka Quadri returns to school at age 55.
In a recent chat with Encomium Magazine, he reveals why he is returning to school:

”I am going back to school to hone my skill in film production, particularly production design at Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

I have every reason to believe that it would better the lot of the industry and it would also adequately prepare me for my political ambition.

I feel very elated and happy about it. At 55, I feel very excited going back to school.

The Programme will start in the first week of February 2015. It’s a 6-month programme”
Share on Google Plus

About 2324xclusive Store

2324Xclusive Store Is a subsidiary Of 2324Xclusive Media Is An Online classify commerces And market place Were You Can Get Various Items ( Skincare Products, Home Appliances And Accessories)

0 comments:

Post a Comment