2324Xclusive Update: Ludacris Puts A Ring On Girlfriend Eudoxie In A ‘Mile High Proposal’


En route to his holiday vacation spot, the Atlanta rapper/actor popped the question to his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie Agnan. Dubbing it the “MileHighProposal, Luda asked his girl’s hand in marriage while aboard their private jet as they overlooked a field with the words “EUDOXIE WILL YOU MARRY ME” laid out in flowers. He took to Twitter to share her reaction:
Posting a collage of their special moment, Eudoxie captioned a photo on Instagram with “BEST DAY OF MY LIFE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!”
Also along for the ride was Monica, who along with her husband Shannon Brown witnessed the proposal, and wrote a special message to the couple on Instagram:
Happy is an understatement !! I'm over joyed for you @ludacris although we're cousins you've always been #MyBigBrother #Confidant & tried and true friend. No matter where life takes u, I'm behind you!! Now it's lead you to your soulmate!! @eudoxiee 's heart is a rare find.. Fab thank u for loving our Family. We will FOREVER support the both of U #MileHighProposal I'm gonna be the FIRST #BestWoman #InASuit Couture of course LOL
LeToya Luckett was also aboard the plane when Ludacris popped the question. She posted her congratulations to the couple as well:
Who's bouncing off the walls about the awesomeness that occurred today! I am! I can barely put into words how happy I am for these two !!! I've watched you two over the years & I can truly say I admire the way you love & care for each other. Individually y'all are two of the most wonderful people I know & I'm so excited to see all of the amazing things God has in store for life ahead as...one! Congratulations @eudoxiee & @ludacris !! Love y'all to Infinity!! #Reallove #Godstimingisperfect #Milehighproposal
‘Tis the season to commit. Congratulations Ludacris and Eudoxie.
Share on Google Plus

About 2324xclusive Store

2324Xclusive Store Is a subsidiary Of 2324Xclusive Media Is An Online classify commerces And market place Were You Can Get Various Items ( Skincare Products, Home Appliances And Accessories)

0 comments:

Post a Comment